Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hotel Figueroa

Coming to Los Angeles has been an eye opener. I am actually on vacation in LA and the feeling is amazing. I am taking the time to discover the city and myself. On Sunday June 22 I went down town to a "farmer's market". The market wasn't amazing but the afternoon did prove to be an eye opener. First, I bought the most fantastic strawberries. They were organic, sweet and so delicious. The best I have had since living in England.
Second, I bought tomatoes that would make you cry with there beautiful flavour. Small and
 perfect I have been sampling them all day like they were strawberries. Lastly, I bought some very yummy cheese.
On my drive home I found myself outside of the Hotel Figueroa. I was amazed I had forgotten how a 15 year old girl began a three year affair with a man twice her age. This is the location that I discovered my sexuality.
I had to stop the car and snap pictures but it wasn't like this when I had my soiree. This like many buildings are a part of a revamp taking place in the heart of downtown 
LA...
I am seriously considering revisiting the spot. But 
only if it involves amazing sex.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How fabulous hotstuff. Can't wait to hear more... what a trip down memory lane.